63-149 ENG IV UCLA Campus
420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1594
ATTN: 63-149, ENG IV
UCLA Main Campus
Osama Hanna is a PhD student at the Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at UCLA. He received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from Cairo University, and Nile University.
- Machine Learning
- Information Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt, 2014
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Nile University, Egypt, 2018
- Ph.D. Student in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, (Current)
- Osama A. Hanna, Mohammed Nafie and Amr El-Keyi, “Cache-Aware Source Coding”, in IEEE Communications Letters, 2018.
- Anders Ellersgaard Kalør, Osama A. Hanna, Petar Popovski, “Random Access Schemes in Wireless Systems with Correlated User Activity”, in SPAWC, 2018.
- Osama A. Hanna, Amr El-Keyi and Mohammed Nafie, “Degrees of Freedom in Cached MIMO Relay Networks with Multiple Base Stations”, in IWCMC, 2017.