63-149 ENG IV UCLA Campus
420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1594
ATTN: 63-149, ENG IV
UCLA Main Campus
I am a Ph.D. student at the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department in the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science. I work with Prof. Fragouli as a member of the Laboratory of Algorithmic Research in Network Information Flow. Before joining UCLA, I received my Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from City University of Hong Kong.
- Machine learning
- Information and coding theory
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California Los Angeles, (Current)
- Advisor: Prof. Christina Fragouli
- B.S., Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China, 2021
- Osama A. Hanna, Xinlin li, Christina Fragouli, and Suhas Diggavi “Can we break the dependency in distributed detection?”, in ISIT 2022.